Caltech will begin rolling out and migrating Unix email to Exchange email and calendar in 2014.
Features of Office 365 Exchange include:
- Easily manage your email with 50GB mailboxes and send messages up to 25MB in size.
- Work from almost anywhere with automatically updated email, calendar, and contacts across the devices you use most, including PCs, Macs, iPhones/iPads, Androids, and Windows Phones.
- Connect with all of the rich functionality of Microsoft Outlook 2013, 2010 or 2007, whether you're online at home, on campus, or working offline.
- Configure other email clients to access your Office 365 Exchange email, such as Apple Mail, Outlook 2011 for Mac, Thunderbird and others (Exchange supports IMAP and POP email connections).
- Access your email, calendar, and contacts from nearly any web browser with the Outlook look and feel with Outlook Web App.
- Easily schedule meetings with other campus calendar users and reserve conference rooms.
Will my email address remain the same?
Yes, your email address will remain the same.
Will my email password remain the same?
Yes, you will continue to use your access.caltech password.